Deceased Estate Collectables Auction
Large Quantity of Pocket Watches, Belt Buckles, Novelty Cigarette Lighters, Pocket Knives, Stamps, Coins and Bank Notes - including: Proof Sets, Pre-Decimal Australian Currency, Silver & Gold Coins.
Please Note: Viewing is Friday and Saturday ONLY. There will be no viewing time prior to live auction on Sunday. Doors will open at 9am for registrations.
Online bidding closes 11.55pm Saturday 17th June with all bids carried forward to live auction on Sunday.
Collection of Goods
Sunday 18th June from 2pm to 5pm and Monday 19th June 3pm to 5pm from the Causeway Hall Kingston ACT
Payment is by cash, eftpos, mastercard or visa. ONLINE credit card payment sttract a 2.25% surcharge, payments in person on collection do not have a surcharge.
Conditions of Sale:
1. Any person 18 years and over wishing to bid and purchase at the current Auction must complete and sign the Bidder Registration and/or be registered online. No bids or purchases will be accepted unless the Bidder Registration is completed.
2. Prior to placing a bid it is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the specific sales conditions surrounding each item, especially, but not limited to, the location of the item, its condition, payment options and the time in which it must be collected.
3. A Bid placed at auction, either online, by absentee or in person, is an Offer to Purchase. Once a bid has been accepted by the auctioneer there is a binding contract between you and the auctioneer to purchase the item at the final bid amount plus any additional fees and charges associated with that item.
4. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser, except where that bid is lower than the reserve price. In such event, the highest bidder will have first right of negotiation on the said lot.
5. The Auctioneer may without giving reason refuse to accept the bid of any person or persons and may decline the offer for any lot or withdraw any lot or lots from sale at any time.
6. Upon fall of the hammer the lot will be deemed sold to the highest bidder. If any dispute or circumstance arises, the said lot maybe re-auctioned at the Auctioneers discretion.
7. Once online bidding has closed all online bids will be treated as absentee bids. In the event that the online bidders maximum bid, in the course of the bidding sequence, is taken by a floor bid the online bidder will be deemed to be outbid.
8. Although all care and attention is given when we describe and photograph items for sale, these are provided as a guide only and you should avail yourself of the inspection times to assure yourself of the exact nature and condition of the item you are bidding on. C&G Auctions, the Auctioneer and Vendors accept no responsibility for the correct description of any item/s and are not responsible for any fault or defect in any lot or any statement made. Intending purchasers must satisfy the bonafides of any lot, before making a bid. All items are sold as is.
9. All goods are to be removed from place of auction on the day of sale, unless otherwise advertised or prior arrangements have been made with C&G Auctions.
10. All lots at the Auction must be paid for by either Cash, EFTPOS, Mastercard or VISA. No Cheques accepted.
11. No goods are to be removed or collected until receipt of full payment is produced and verified by C&G staff. Collection of goods will be done by C&G staff only, unless permission has been granted by C&G staff for customer collection.
12. C&G Auctions and the Vendors will not be held responsible for any damage or loss that may take place to any lots before, during and after the auction. Once payment is received and lots are collected, any lots become the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
13. 15% Buyers Premium applies to all lots.
14. A bid by any person will be deemed sole proof that the person has made themselves acquainted with these terms and conditions of sale.